I’m curious to get your feedback on the fireside discussion. Some questions in my mind are:
- Was it helpful to you? In what way?
- Did you learn new things? What?
- Did you enjoy it? Why?
- Were you nervous about what might be said? Did we assuage that fear?
- What did you think of the length? Shorter? Longer?
- What did you think of the contributors? (Be nice!)
- Was the material we addressed accessible and understandable?
- Did the discussion encourage you to go learn more on your own?
- Do you believe it is helpful for the Church in general, both for members within the Church to learn about the temple, and for outsiders to gain a greater understanding of our temple traditions? (Ok, that’s a loaded one.)
- Any concerns? Suggestions? Critiques?
Before I schedule the next one, which might be as soon as this coming Sunday, August 12, I want to get your take on this, so we can improve it or cancel it. Please take a moment to share with us your thoughts in the comments below.